Switch to Accessible Site
baby's hand being held by adult hand

Helpful Forms

If you are a new client, please complete an intake form (Adult or Child) and the information and consent form and bring the two forms to your first session.  In addition you may fill out the  bilateral authorization form. 

Information and Consent (All Clients fill out)

Adult Intake ( Indviduals, Couples, and Families)  

Child and Adolecent Intake  (Children, Teens, and Seniors in HS)  

Bilateral Authorization to Exachange Professional Information
If you would like me to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), please complete this form: